One Day with Leila Bolookat in Sky resort

Early Thursday and Friday mornings from Hemmat highway to shahid Bagheri highway by the teacher in the hills Abbas Abad, Hmsfrant found help, personal cars and Resorts minibus a good training in northern Tehran to be fallen in hosting this weekend Welcome to enjoy the mountains and snow.Ski Resorts excitement in each country, is a fascinating experience. Our winter day memorable with Leila block behind. Acting as a child and skiing is the sport professionally.
I started skiing when parentsI started skiing when parents. Skiing for all the family and relatives lived and were interested in the sport. My father, my mother, my brother and my young sister going to skying and the Ski Resorts and worked with them. So I became interested in the age of seven to ski, snowshoe could wear when I started this exercise. Early experience with my father as a teenager and serious amateur and professional ski away.I am attracted to exciting sports. I ski in the winter, but in addition to this exercise, fitness, volleyball, both sports are an integral life. I am riding and swimming in the warm seasons. The whole exercise is always an important part of my life to form. About five years that I have started riding and volleyball.